PIRELLI CONTINGENCY FOR AIROH MX SERIES
1067 views • 4/02/2018
Link International are pleased to announce Pirelli contingency for Airoh MX Series Sunshine State.
During each round of the Airoh MX Series Sunshine State Pirelli will award a set of tyres to the following classes
- One Junior rider from the 65cc up to 250cc classes. Covering 5 classes
- One Senior rider from the following Clubman Lite and Clubman open – Intermediate Lite and Intermediate open classes. Covering 4 classes.
To be eligible you must –
- Use Pirelli tyre set for entire event.
- Pirelli stickers fitted to fork legs. Stickers will be available at each event.
- Complete Pirelli contingency section on sub regs.
- Must be present to receive contingency award
The winners for each class will be determined during the event – performance will not be the only determining factor, Sportsmanship, conduct during the event, attitude, fare play and respect for officials will be taken into consideration.
Pirelli are excited to be able to support Junior and developing Senior racers who compete in the Airoh MX Series Sunshine State said Garry Crilly Pirelli Product Manager for Link International.
We wanted to support riders who may not normally not receive any support. and encourage them to continue and develop in their chosen sport - the contingency program has been designed to help junior and senior riders of all levels and encourage them to continue and develop in their chosen sport.
Team Suzuki ECSTAR Australia Announce Extended Program for 2019
168 views • 10/01/2019
SWM Australia introduces the new and improved 2019 SWM RS 300R and RS 500R
129 views • 2/01/2019
Nathan Trigg continues successful racing schedule with Motul PIrelli Sherco Team
104 views • 2/01/2019