PIRELLI CONTINGENCY FOR AIROH MX SERIES
955 views • 4/02/2018
Link International are pleased to announce Pirelli contingency for Airoh MX Series Sunshine State.
During each round of the Airoh MX Series Sunshine State Pirelli will award a set of tyres to the following classes
- One Junior rider from the 65cc up to 250cc classes. Covering 5 classes
- One Senior rider from the following Clubman Lite and Clubman open – Intermediate Lite and Intermediate open classes. Covering 4 classes.
To be eligible you must –
- Use Pirelli tyre set for entire event.
- Pirelli stickers fitted to fork legs. Stickers will be available at each event.
- Complete Pirelli contingency section on sub regs.
- Must be present to receive contingency award
The winners for each class will be determined during the event – performance will not be the only determining factor, Sportsmanship, conduct during the event, attitude, fare play and respect for officials will be taken into consideration.
Pirelli are excited to be able to support Junior and developing Senior racers who compete in the Airoh MX Series Sunshine State said Garry Crilly Pirelli Product Manager for Link International.
We wanted to support riders who may not normally not receive any support. and encourage them to continue and develop in their chosen sport - the contingency program has been designed to help junior and senior riders of all levels and encourage them to continue and develop in their chosen sport.
AGV K-1 Helmet Range Launch
7 views • 22/10/2018
Jeffrey Herlings with Pirelli is elected 2018 FIM MXGP World Champion
143 views • 19/09/2018